Casablanca February 22


 On February 21 we left Tanger on a bullet train to Casablanca. The train ride was nice because it was surprisingly smooth for going 308 km/h, some bullet trains can go up to 400 km/h. When we arrived we checked into the hotel and planned our next day. 

My mom and I decided to go to the Arab league park but when we got into the taxi the driver said you should go to the ANFA park because it's better for kids and it's newer. We took his suggestion and he drove us there. 

When we arrived we wandered and saw a large  play structure  and I played on it for a long time.  I met a boy named Adam and I played tag with him for 2 hours. It was fun to play with someone my own age because I have been with my parents for 3 weeks straight. Adam was able to speak English, French, Arabic and German which I thought was cool ! 

The playground was amazing because it had lots of ropes and one large slide. The slide was made from barrels that were welded together. The ropes were attached to trees that you are able to walk across. We went to another area that had large rubber mounds with slides that went down. Through  the mounds there were tunnels that you could crawl through.

Even though I didn’t see many historical sites in Casablanca it was nice to change our plan and still enjoy the day.

 


Comments

  1. Glad you were able to make a friend and have some kid time 👍🏻 It looks like a really fun park. Leisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snorkeling in Thailand

Temples in Cambodia