Kuala Lumper, Malaysia

 Did you know that Kuala Lumpur has the world's 2nd tallest building. We visited Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at the end of April and saw many fantastic sites.




We had an awesome view of the Merdeka 118 ( second tallest building in the world ) from the KL tower . The glass walk was my favorite because I could see how high off the ground I was.

We walked up the 272 steps at the batu caves to see the monkeys and the sun peeking through the top of the mountain. The statue in front of the stairs is very tall and detailed

    We went up a mountain by cable car at the Genting Highlands and where there was a very large mall and theme park. We were disappointed that we couldn't see the view of the mountains because all of the buildings were blocking it. We were trying to get a photo of the natural mountains but I had to settle for a photo of the theme park mountains.


I liked going to the Pewter Museum because of all of the cool figures. Pewter is a metal made from tin, antimony, copper and bismuth. I was amazed by the art they made like cups, jewelry and decorations. 


My family and I enjoyed the museum of illusions because of how it tricks your brain. It was a interesting place for some funny photos 




Comments

  1. Man, that building sure is tall! Do you know how much taller it is than the CN tower? The 🌈 stairs are my favourite! The photos from the illusion museum are messing with my eyes and brain 🤪 Leisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snorkeling in Thailand

Temples in Cambodia